DF // GF // V // VG // P // 1526KJ/364 CAL PER SERVE // SERVES 3
• 270 g (6 cups) frozen baby spinach
• 3 frozen bananas
• 945 g (3 cups) frozen mango pieces
• 750 ml (3 cups) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 250 ml (1 cup) unsweetened vanilla almond milk for topping
1. Place the spinach, banana, mango and three cups of almond milk in a blender and blend until smooth. Divide the mixture into three portions.
2. Divide portion one across three jars and freeze for two hours.
3. While potion one freezes, take portion two and add ¼ cup of vanilla almond milk. Pour portion two on top of portion one in each jar and return it to the freezer.
4. Take portion three and add the remaining ¾ cup of vanilla almond milk. Pour portion 3 on top of portion two in each jar and freeze until firm.
5. Top as desired with granola, blackberries, honey, pumpkin seeds, star fruit and goji berries.